Fall Concert 2010: Jason Derulo

Fall Concert 2010: Jason Derulo

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Life at Clark... after life at Clark

After 4 years at Clark University in Worcester, Massachusetts, I have an undergraduate degree in geography, and now I am doing the 5th year program and getting my masters in Professional Communications through the College of Professional and Continuing Education (COPACE) at Clark. Not only am I continuing to be a student, but I am also interning through the Student Leadership &Programming office at Clark and being an assistant coach for the Clark Women's Tennis team. So I am wearing many hats here in my 5th year and feel that this transition from undergraduate to graduate, has been different than what I expected and the new perspective is one that I wish to share with others within the Clark community. I also hope to encourage the alumni, current graduates, and current undergraduate Cougars and Clarkies to stay involved in what is going on at Clark.

Clark has and continues to mean a lot to me, and I want to share my new experiences here to hopefully make more connections between fellow Clarkies and Cougars!

2 comments:

  1. Love the design of your blog! It is easy to read but there is also a lot of color and your pictures work great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phoebe, I completely agree with you that 5th year is different then you think it is going to be. I think it would just be like an extension of senior year, but I was totally wrong. It must be just a weird in between time!

    ReplyDelete