Fall Concert 2010: Jason Derulo

Fall Concert 2010: Jason Derulo

Monday, October 18, 2010

"It's like deja vu all over again!"

To quote the famous Yogi Berra, I feel this quote perfectly describes graduate school for me this year! I am in the same place that I did my undergraduate studies at, so I know a lot about the stuff that goes on, or the big events that go on, but now that I am an alumni and staffer of the school, I am seeing it all over again, through different eyes... and I'm not sure what to think of it.

One thing that is going on in the Clark Community currently is that we are looking for a new Athletic Director. Our current Athletic Director, Linda Moultan, is leaving Clark in December after being here for 23 years.  It is a great opportunity for Clark to make a positive change in the atmosphere around athletics at Clark and to the Clark Community at large because of the new president, David Angel as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment